Saudi data flow final report

What exactly your case?

Soaris18 wrote:

What exactly your case?

Hi, thanks for your reply. :)
I have the same case as Zupoge. My schfs registration got rejected because they said I didnt have enough clinical experience. I have a total of 3 years experience though before applying to scfhs, I just dont know if my previous employer here in ksa was able to include it in my application. Now im not sure if I have to reapply for a new classification.

Are you new applicant? You have previous experience also here in ksa? Your last coe was from ksa?

exactly

So if you worked here in ksa already you have different profession in your iqama before? Im currently working as site nurse with different profession in my iqama that unable me to apply for scfhs

i think my iqama still says nurse. so you are also unable to register to scfhs? i dont know why it's so hard to get license when the exam is just 100 items. not like in my home country, it was pretty difficult. i have been sending emails to their online service but they are not responding to me. it seems like they are overwhelmed with the number of online inquiries since they started eservice

Bro soaris,  better for you to resign and start from scratch again Since your current work is invalid..  You're not under a health facility that's why they didn't approve your application... Even If you have a scfhs license, some cases we're not renewed bec  they detected that you're not working in a health facility..

So you mean from your previous experience before here in ksa you have nurse iqama already? MOL/ MOI did not confronted you for not having scfhs registration? As far as Im concern if you have nurse profession in your iqama you will be required to register to scfhs.

I did not apply yet. I will go home after 4 months and try to apply. If rejected Im planning to apply for local job in our country and as you have said start over again. Or Im planning to apply for safety officer.

And another thing so you mean if Im working as Site Nurse under Aramco project, lets say Im scfhs licensed already I cannot renew my license anymore because Im working for a construction company. Aramco require their nurses to be registered to scfhs.

sugarmunch24 wrote:
Soaris18 wrote:

What exactly your case?

I have the same case as Zupoge. My schfs registration got rejected because they said I didnt have enough clinical experience. I have a total of 3 years experience though before applying to scfhs, I just dont know if my previous employer here in ksa was able to include it in my application. Now im not sure if I have to reapply for a new classification.

How much gap do you have in between your experience? because if you have more than 3 months gap, they will reject.  Where you applying first time? or for renewal?

Dear All
Do you have any idea regarding the past exam papers or study materials for exam in Saudi health commission for Medical Lab Technologist

i took my prometric exam in saudi,i dont have any review materials that time what i only did is self review and stock knowledge. i think prometric exam is easier thant the board exam in the philippines,but in youre case as a med tech i am not sure hows the exam in youre field of work 😊

smh143 wrote:
sugarmunch24 wrote:
Soaris18 wrote:

What exactly your case?

How much gap do you have in between your experience? because if you have more than 3 months gap, they will reject.  Where you applying first time? or for renewal?

I only had 1 month gap when I applied  for scfhs however, I went exit and came back again and had 5mos gap. Is this the reason why? Can I reapply though? Im still applying first time

hello i would like to ask a question about dataflow. i am currently working in saudi arabia with a valid dataflow but my concern is, im going to renew my saudi license again for the second time around. are they going to ask me to provide a new dataflow or not?

Hi mam u said that your staff went to Saudi council and it was fixed.. Do you have any staff that has negative result then they tried to fight for it?? Because my employer wsnt able to see right away my name so they remark me as fake. Then I tried to contact them and they recognized me.. Is it possible that they can still change my status from negative to positive? Thanks

Hi all.. i have problem with my dataflow. Until now my DF result is UNABLE TO VERIFY. I decided to not process it anymore n go back to my country to work maybe for around 2 yrs. My concern is what happened if i apply again my dataflow with my 2 years new experince.. do dataflow will still verify my old COE with that unable to verify result???

Hi i would like to know what happened to ur data because i have the same status

What happened actually with ur document??

Hi! same experience here. i suggest you go to the saudi council if you know that everything on your document is true and correct otherwise dont!. they wont give you final result because probably there is something wrong!. go back home if youre not confident with your docs to avoid any case against you!.

When you found out that you cannot verify ur data flow... Did you go home right away or u've waited for ur contract to end?? Incase you have negative feedback is there urgency to leave the country or u can wait not until u need to renew ur scfhs license??? Tnx

Incase of negative feedback do we need to leave the country right away?? Or maybe we can stay not unless we need to renew the license???

Good day! I just want to ask about the status of your dataflow? I have the same situation wherein dataflow cannot share the final report. Theyve told me to go to scfhs documentation dept. Im still new here in KSA just two months i still dont have a liscense.thanks

Hello my friend.. I have the same case as you..may i know what did u do?still workng in ksa but about to renew my card this dec 2018 for saudi council...please advice me on what to do...

If u r confident with all of ur document u apply in dataflow,u can go to saudi council to get ur df result.but if u already know there is "something"about ur document..it's better to not go.

Did u ever apply for reverification of ur dataflow which has results unable to verify? Ifu have an idea?thanks

I still dont know what to do. And until now i still dont receive my final report and dataflow group told me to go to saudi council documentation department. I still dont know if i will stay or just leave. I need some advice

Good am..may i know about your case my friend..are u still here in Kingdom?  Me i have unable to verify status of coe..i want to know what action im gonna take...please need advice..thanks

Hello sir/ma'am. I just wanna ask something.. I am working here in KSA  since 2011 upto present. I have done my data flow only for my Local nurse license and EDUCATION but never for my COE.. I am planning to go on exit this Nov.2018 and go back to the Kingdom with new hospital employer. My question is, regarding data flow they are asking me to have a data flow for my COE. Which COE should I data flow, my old home country COE before working in Saudi which is never been data flowed or my recent 7.5 years COE here in saudi? Thank you so much and God bless.

Data flow ur latest coe in the Philippines before ur saudi employment..since they will be asking it in ur renewal of license... Mumaris system will instruct u on things to be dataflow/verified before u renew ur saudi council card...

hi..i just want to ask with regards to your saudi council dataflow verification..i saw ur post here in the forum and i have the same problem with you..i process my dataflow verification PSV and i recieved an email today that it is completed already but they cant provide me a copy of the report and it was already forwarded to saudi council..what is the meaning of this? i really dont knw, do i need for a re verification? pls help me of what to possibly do..thank you

Usually dataflow will send report to ur email so u have to download it right away..to retrieve the final report.. It means verification is already finished..so wait until dataflow emails u the final report...

prex wrote:

hi..i just want to ask with regards to your saudi council dataflow verification..i saw ur post here in the forum and i have the same problem with you..i process my dataflow verification PSV and i recieved an email today that it is completed already but they cant provide me a copy of the report and it was already forwarded to saudi council..what is the meaning of this? i really dont knw, do i need for a re verification? pls help me of what to possibly do..thank you

There's some problem/irregularities with your document, dataflow report... That's why they can't give you a copy..

I have concern about re-apply new coe to df.i have df result unable to verify for coen i will exit. I have plan to work again in my country for 1 year and apply work in ksa again.do you think Dataflow will check again on my first coe with"unable to verify" result?.. or dataflow just check my newest coe?

I have a problem with my 1st local experience they saw a discrepancy about the year. Does anyone here know or hear from saudi council that they offering choices to correct your dataflow. Like go back to your country and have experience at least how many months or years?

If you can prove that your COE is true, with little difference with the dates,  you must go to the main office to correct your status..

Hi. I got the same problem as yours. Mine is also UTV. What did u do with it?

I only have a yr of experience in my local coe but 1 add a yr to meet the requirement of my previous employment. Now that im here at the kingdom. And i need to renew my they found that there was a discrepancy. And i the company in the phil. Dont want me to give a new coe bec I didn't finished my contract but my head will give me a recommendation and reference letter is this can help to prove that i worked there and may help my case?

hey i am new user here. i have same problem.i dont know what i will do.i asked dataflow for final report. dataflow reply me connect with scfhs.when connect with scfhs they reply to go contact with dataflow.a big confusion

How long have you been waiting for the results?