Saudi data flow final report

I checked on spam msg also but no msg from them. Maybe will wait until this weekend. Thanks. 😊

don't worry, u'l get the reply ... it takes some time

Hi. Try choosing your barcode and your passport nmber instead of reference. Thats what i did and it showed my final report.

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here.
Recently, I received a eligible number from SCHS and then I applied data flow group for nurse.
I heard that they usually send two e-mails of payment and PSV confirmation to the applicant after submitting all of documents on the website. but, I received only one e-mail now. It was about payment confirmation. I'v not received e-mail of PSV confirmation for a week.
Some one help me please. is it going well ? and when did you received e-mail of PSV confirmation after submitting documents?

Mine, payment confirmation Day 1, psv application acceptance confirmation Day 3, psv case initiation day 4...
contact dataflow via email under faqs section..contact us..

Hi

I have a question regarding Data Flow Verification for SLE.

When you upload the medical university degree it is necessary that we have to verify it from university or higher education commission itself before and then upload to dataflow? or Just upload the degree?

Regards
Waqar

Hi Madam and sirs

I would like to ask..

My verification of my data flow is completed but they did not send me the result. They said i need to go to saudi council. What if i go there and still cannot verify my docs? What will happen next?

Thank You Very Much!

hi viki.. the dataflow will be the one to verify whatever documents you need to upload. Just upload the document they need and all you have to do is wait once they already check the authentication of your documents.

It's because the dataflow result has already been sent to nthe saudi councilm all you have to do is to visit the saudi council to confirm.

hello.. am an SN, working KSA for 2 years, I did a mistake in my data flow is that I submitted a wrong certificate to them.. so maybe because of that certificate still now, I didn't get the data flow report... I wish to reapply for data flow with my original certificate. my doubt is they will do verification again in my certificate and I will get the report. or will they ban me because of the previous certificate???????????
help me please because I need to renew my contract soon.

i downloaded that app, but shows only the details.. not result

Hi! Just got my license approved for renewal.. no need to do dataflow again if uve done it before.. just upload in the certicate of employment box ( the first one in attachment in mumaris) your dataflow copy, diploma,prc license in one pdf not exceeding 1KB.. Hope it helps... Best of luck and never lose hope 😊

hi. I Think i am having the same problem with some of you guys, been waiting for my final report of the verification, but Dataflow did not send anything on my email....
i checked the status it says COMPLETED
"The DataFlow Group has successfully completed your Primary Source Verification request. However - due to restrictions set by the regulator you are applying under - we are unable to share any further details. For further assistance, please contact your regulator directly."
what does this means? and why the status on the red ink was (DISCONTINUED)?
ANY THOUGHTS?
THANKS in advance!

Misszee wrote:

I also applied for Dataflow verification and last March it was completed but They didn't send me a copy of my final report. What does a completed status means and why are they not sending the final report copy? If there's some discrepancies in the documents submitted then it should be stated as "Negative" right? Thank you for those who will be able to reply

hi. when I checked my verification, it was COMPLETED  but there was a red highlighted word DISCONTINUED on the right side..... may i ask what's the status of your verification?

I rcvd an email stating that my dataflow is completed but when i checked online its still being processed. What is happening here?

Kimjuinio wrote:

I rcvd an email stating that my dataflow is completed but when i checked online its still being processed. What is happening here?

Just wait.. It will just take a few days..

I have applied to Haad through dataflowgroup..but it was always unable to verify because dataflow group cannot receive or might be they are not checking the mail which my university was sending response for my credential verification.Does anyone have official mail of Dataflow group to which my university can send mail for my verification..this was going on since one year..please if anyone can help me with this

hi. i received an email from data flow that one component of PSV has been completed which is my COE. does it mean i got a positive remark?thanks

Cams1189 wrote:

Hi! My concern is my former employer did my data flow and they just based my email address from my resume which waa no longer accessible no matter how much I retrieve it.. They gave me my barcode and reference number so I checked my status on their website and I can only see all education license employment completed. Does that mean they were all verified since I cant check it via email and will it cause comflicts if I will do another data flow on my own and have the email right this time?

Same, we have same case. I just successfully completed the primary source verification request but they can't give me a copy of my dataflow result because it says it was restricted by the REGULATOR I am currently applying to. I don't know what that means and who to approach. I am now currently in my home country and no longer working in the institution i worked with. So the means of communication is through emails only. What should I supposed to do, anyone???

Jilinjun wrote:
Cams1189 wrote:

Hi! My concern is my former employer did my data flow and they just based my email address from my resume which waa no longer accessible no matter how much I retrieve it.. They gave me my barcode and reference number so I checked my status on their website and I can only see all education license employment completed. Does that mean they were all verified since I cant check it via email and will it cause comflicts if I will do another data flow on my own and have the email right this time?

Same, we have same case. I just successfully completed the primary source verification request but they can't give me a copy of my dataflow result because it says it was restricted by the REGULATOR I am currently applying to. I don't know what that means and who to approach. I am now currently in my home country and no longer working in the institution i worked with. So the means of communication is through emails only. What should I supposed to do, anyone???

Meaning it may have some irregularities with your documents.. You need to explain to the office...
Contact tawasul regarding this problem that you're already in your home country..
Some expats with negative report didn't went to the scfhs office...  Some just leave the country and never returned. .

baniadam2018 wrote:

Salam how are you
Did you get report
Send me your payment receipt

Will help you to get report

Thanks

And how can you get the report when it's not be  to be shared by the dataflow?

Goodluck...

Is that applicable in all country? Because when my friend processed her dataflow for exp the hr person in her previous clinic said that she rcvd a call asking if my friend worked in that clinic and that to reply to the email that they sent to her.

hi do they verify your previous experience

Many ways..  Calls, visit,  spies..

hi, i did data flow last 2015 for my health license, now my employer is asking me to do again my education and recent coe, i was able to start my process of verification i tick additional document then it requires my schs reference number so i entered it good thing the receipt of my last data flow still with me, now my problem is i cannot change my passport number, the one appearing is my old passport number. do i need also to upload my old passport? any reply thanks and god bless..

Get a new eligibility number.

i had already a new eligibility number. now i' m starting it but i cannot change my old passport number the one i use before 2015, because i tick additional documents and entered my old schs reference number.

That will be fine..

I got my dataflow report is unable to verify.. coz there is no respons from my workplace before.i tried to contact my clinic n unfortunately they dont use anymore the same email n the phone number as in my COE. They give me the new email n phone number. Can i get eligibity number even my dataflow report result unable to verify in employment?? And then can i do the re-verification with the new contact i get???
I go to SCFHS n try to looking any info about my problem but the staff there said that i cannot do anything about dataflow in SCFHS. I have to contact dataflow instead.

Hi. How did you solve the proem? Were you able to fix it and what did you do? Thanks

do u have the same problem with dataflow report unable to verify?

i think you have to pay again to verify again your coe..  Provided with a new contact details.. Goodluck..

Is it possible that they will issue your license even you have irregularities on the data flow?

No..

I will be renewing my license soon and i have never received any email from data flow before. Then i checked it online,, it says completed but there is restrictions made by the regulator.. my other workmates have the option to pay $29 to be able to download it.

Hello I would just like to ask. Im a Site Nurse here in KSA for almost 4 years now, but due to iqama profession problem I was not able to be registered for scfhs. But recently our company is giving us chance to change our iqama profession, I would just like to ask for any opinion, Im worried about my coe, do you think they will still consider my coe here in this company or they will question why its just now that your applying for registration. Just in case that it is ok anyone knows the process which comes first the exam or iqama profession change? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Soaris18 wrote:

Hello I would just like to ask. Im a Site Nurse here in KSA for almost 4 years now, but due to iqama profession problem I was not able to be registered for scfhs. But recently our company is giving us chance to change our iqama profession, I would just like to ask for any opinion, Im worried about my coe, do you think they will still consider my coe here in this company or they will question why its just now that your applying for registration. Just in case that it is ok anyone knows the process which comes first the exam or iqama profession change? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

about changing Iqama profession, the govt will change that only if you're in a company with health license... like me and my colleague, they gave us a different profession bec the mother company is not authorized to get a worker with our true profession...
about COE, dataflow will verify your coe... even they were able to verify your coe, there'll might be some problem bec of the license date and not working in a health company ..bec of company health license..
but for initial registration, usually, scfhs will just look for the local coe first b4 you came here in saudi..
about what to do first, exam or prof change, is it best to sched of an appointment at scfhs to ask them directly about your concern..

Thank you for the reply.. so you mean my stay here in ksa with different profession in my iqama and unable to take the registration for 4 years will not be the issue, but the health license of the company and not working in health facility..what if Im accredited by a government agency here in saudi as site nurse, but this government agency is more of construction industry. We are contractor of a government construction agency here in ksa. But since they follow american standard our company was force to hire a site nurse. Im under environmental, safety and health department and passed by this government construction agency. Do you think it will be different. My contract will end within 4 mos and Im still thinking if I will just stay here in this company and fix my registration or go exit and try to fix everything in my home country. Im worried about detention and deportation if I submit my documents. I dont have any fake docs. What Im worried is they reject me for my experience then they will deport and ban me. Maybe my company will take advantage also of not giving my end of contract service so Im still confuse. Thank you.

Hi there,
I have the same case as you. were you able to reapply though? or did they advise you on what to do next?