Dubai Tourist Visa for Oman Expat

Hi, I'm Cielo, a Filipino expat here in Muscat. I was just wondering what should I do to get a tourist visa if I'm planning to have 2 days vacation in Dubai?

Hi Oleic Cielo,

To apply for the UAE visit visa you should apply online. The process takes about a working week's time. Do a simple online search to locate the link. You would have to upload the required documents. So be prepared.

Sumitran rpy is always quick and straight  :)

Hey i have one query, I am working in Muscat but planning to Quit this job and visit dubai (3 month visit visa) for Job hunt after August. Would that be a fair decision? i am bit confuse...  :(

Hi shariq07,

Without tightly holding another job in hand, it is never a good idea to resign and let go of the one at hand.

And with no guarantee of landing a job within a reasonable amount of time, your exercise would be fraught with risks - unnecessary risks at that.

The market in the UAE is faring no better than how it is in Oman. So give your thought a thorough reality check before diving straight into the deep end of the pool.

You should encourage me Sumitran  :(

It will cost you around RO.30 if you apply online tourist visa and about RO.45 if through any tour operator.

Are you a resident of Oman ? If so you need to apply for an online visit visa to enter UAE  and stay there.

daleeltravels wrote:

we are tour company in sohar

UAE visa for labour card holder
UAE VISA who is come for visit visa here and want to go dubai
uae visa for those people who is want to go uae at labour id card holder

oman 1 month tourist visa for those nationalities which is allow oman govt

contact here whatsapp and call +968-94728182

'.............
Dear Daleel officials,
Thanks for your reply.
I shall be in touch with you soon.
What I look for is visit visa for my daughter who is having UAE resident permit & for her new born baby coming from India to join we parents holding oman resident cards.
Update me the formalities & documents requirements.
Mohandas

Can you please send me the link to apply for online E-visa. And im currently in Oman, can i go by land or i have to use the Air Transport?

THIS IS THE LINK WHICH I USED THIS YEAR FOR DUBAI VISIT VISA.

https://www.gdrfa.ae/GCCIND/gccLogin.do … hToEnglish

HOPE IT HELPS YOU.

This link need you to make profile fill the form , upload required document and i got visa within 24 hours.

Can u tell me bro how much it will cost

Visa is about 28 OMR for one person

28 OMR for single person and then you pay 4 OMR at UAE border when you come back

I bought my parents under residence visa to oman since they are 70 yrs above. They have their civil card. Can I apply for visit visa to Dubai for my parents alone? Should I accompany them to Dubai or they can travel alone to Dubai. Since I heard the sponsor should travel along with family if they need to travel to Dubai. Is it so?

Yes, thats what the rules say, visitors should be accompanied by the sponsor otherwise they might have issues entering the UAE. The best thing would be to call their helpline before you apply for a visitor visa, here are the contact numbers if GDRFA
+971 4 707 5357
+971 4 707 5300

mmdrafi2003 wrote:

I bought my parents under residence visa to oman since they are 70 yrs above. They have their civil card. Can I apply for visit visa to Dubai for my parents alone? Should I accompany them to Dubai or they can travel alone to Dubai. Since I heard the sponsor should travel along with family if they need to travel to Dubai. Is it so?

Hi mmdrafi2003,

Sponsor travelling along with the expatriate employees is in the case of the blue collar workers only.

Thanks lot Sumitran. What is the case if travel is by air? I heard there will be no issues if parents alone travel to Dubai by air without sponsor accompany. But I don't have proof for it. Can u advise me

Hi mmdrafi2003,

As long as your parents have a valid entry visa for the UAE, (which I suppose would be a tourist visa), there would be absolutely no issues about their entry into the UAE - either by air, or by road.