Al Hokai Land Theme Park Riyadh

Does anyone know if this theme park is still open in Riyadh and can women go? I found the website but its not very helpful. Has anyone been to Al Hokai Land Theme Park?
If this place is open, maybe we can all go for the day? :-)
Thanks.

Yeah I went there once. Totally unimpressive.
Yes, women are allowed and its open. I don't remember the address because the GPS guided me through.
I suggest Panorama Mall's theme park.

where is Panorama Mall's theme park ? is it something like themes in disney land, france ?

Cheers Blade, will be sure to check it out. Im not expecting fantastic but I am hopeful that there is some entertainment here other than malls ;)

Al Hokair theme park is located between Exit 8 and 9 on the Eastern Ring Rd. It's nothing now to what it was before. Rusty gates, very old rides which I doubt are maintained that well and just old.

Panorama Mall's (Al-Takhassussi st) theme park is what all mall theme parks in Saudi are: Mall theme parks! It is in no way similar to Disney Land. As a matter of fact, there is no theme park in the country similar to Disney Land. The closest things to Disney Land in the region are probably the ones in Dubai.

go to Star....its best ...near Airport