Refresh course...

Guys just want to ask kung need b tlga ng isang ofw nurse ang mgrefresh course sa pinas....kc 4 yrs ng expired prc ko kc hndi ako umuwi for how many yrs pero ngwowowrk ako d2 sa saudi as reg.nurse.....kailngn ko b tlgang magrefresh course pra makarenew....

Hi po. Theres a lot of continuing education offering from different hospitals here in Saudi Arabia. Just go to their websites and check the Academic events, the title and the date of the course. As a Registered nurse we must update our education especially we aiming to save the lives of our patient or anyone in immediate danger, such refresher course is Basic Life support and Advanced Cardiovascular Life support. You can renew your PRC license but they will charge you with penalty for not renewing on time.

I have no problem in continous education here in saudia arabia req yan d2...pag d2 sa saudi i have a lot...kc before k makarenew d2 kailngn tlga yan... i min sa pinas...ung mga CME hours ko d2 pwde b un mgamit sa pinas pra makarenew k ng PRC license....????

Kc ang sagot ng PRC kailngan ko ng refresh course.....paano ako mkakakuha ng refresh course kung nand2 ako sa saudi..???

Please any1 knows kung macre2dit ba ung mga seminars and conference na inattenan ko d2 saudi para marenew ung license ko sa pinas..if that so wla pla akong mgiging problema.......tnx...

Ma'am you can check the website of Philippine Nurses Association. They're posting schedules of seminars with Continuing Professional Development. Nursing required 45 CPD units for renewal of license.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please post only in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please post only in english on the anglophone forum so that members can fully understand you.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello can u pls give me a website link for continuing education here in saudi specialy for nurses po..for cpd units sana to renew license