The new business idea in Tbilisi

I hired for some job suggest me with all details

Hi Abaidullah,

Do you study the market and do you have any business plan with the budget?

Thanks

Hi,

Can I have your contact details please?

Thanks

Hi Jason,

can I have your contacts? can we discuss more please?

Thanks
Mo

Hi,

I am also in Abu Dhabi and thinking of the same idea in Tbilisi can we discuss more?

Thanks
Mo

Hi,

Are you looking to extend your business or join new ideas? can we discuss further please?

Thanks
Mo

Hi,

can we discuss further for sharing ideas about setting something together?

Thanks
Mo

You can contact me by mail
So we can talk for business

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Rockey9829 wrote:

You can contact me by mail
So we can talk for business

Already send you an email

My email is ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Yes, I am ready

***WhatsApp me

There is high demand on Real estate and travel industries.

That is true

The only business if you are living outside is real estate

Absolutely

https://www.georgianjournal.ge/business … orgia.html

Definetely yes

Hi Dang,
We're planning to move to Georgia and do small business like travel agency.If so, can you share on how much budget to start with all in all? How much would it cost to rent a 1 bedroom apartment? What about the stardard of living? Thank for your reply

Hi.

Open a travel business is a potential here. Pls send me a full list of question to my email address. Then i will reply u accordingly

Hi, We are planning to move to Georgia too and looking for someone to  join us to start a business ( Supermarket or Resturant) If you are interested please let us know.

Hi, We are planning to move to Georgia too and looking for someone to  join us to start a business ( Supermarket or Resturant) If you are interested please let us know.

Hello, what kind of involvement will be required from my side?

hi
good idea
when u  r going to visit

Send me a direct message. We can be a partner.

Hello dear
     Can you tell me like which kind bussince want to start

I want to start a botique  for rtw or travel agency

HI
I have some good ideas for small business for emerging countries like Georgia.
I have supported one in Kazakhstan.
Feel free to contact anytime.

Best regards

Nagy Roshdy

Hi, i am looking for a small booth or place for rent near local market. We want to to sell our healthy fast food from our country. I do not want to rent a fancy place, just a small and cheap one. I do not want a restaurant for rent. Please help, I have 10k USD, any one have ideas about business. Please send me private messages.

Thank you!

Are these the 3 golden rules to get in Georgian Citizen ship....or start a business...

victor73 wrote:

Are these the 3 golden rules to get in Georgian Citizen ship....or start a business...

Getting citizenship is almost impossible as you are required to know Georgian language, history, etc.  have lived here 5+ years and be employed by a Georgian company/person

Thats Great to know ..if we invest in property to attain a investors visa would that help to ..what the amount to consider for this ...

300 000 gel around 111k usd.

Thanks for the info with an investor visa will the family benefit or just single investor ..sorry for being so pushy its that if you available on a mail or cell number i ll call you

Of course. Your whole family can follow you as dependant.

Caravan is a good option for fast food business. Registration is also not a big issue. Within 5k USD you can set up everything.

Hi,
I am in constructions business, Please share your experience.I am looking to invest.

Hi, Makshaln. interesting info for you ***

HI giorgi59,

Merry Christmas

What is your business in Georgia.
We can share ideas!
Feel free to contact ***

Best regards

Nagy

what is your potential?