New to Riyadh

Hi all

This is Farhan from Canada. I am visiting Riyadh for a month. this is very informative forum for expat.I found alot of information through this forum.

Regards

Farhan

Hi Farhan

Welcome to the blog and to our sandpit.

welcome welcome..

Welcome on Expat.com Farhan ;)

Sparrow wrote:

Hi Farhan

nice...:lol:

welcome to the community

Welcome to the Desert and to the Forum!  Tell us about yourself...  :)

Sparrow wrote:

Hi Farhan

Loved it!

Welcome to the Blog Farhan

hi

iam Waleed Sayyah, iam living in Riyadh - if you need any assistance and info. just send me msg.

waleed

Hi Waleed - I need a drivers lisence can U assist :(

@sparrow: Hmm.. That would require a lot of assistance alright! :D

Sparrow, Get a bike for starters. :whistle:

Hey..cant talk about my harley, that dude will come back and haunt me he was so mad :D Actually I wish I had a harley. Grew up around Yamaha 1100's so a harley with a sidecare and leathers...stunning! Could pick up the old guys and there would still be enough room for their walkers. :D

The old guys...  I know them!  :lol::lol::lol:

waleed40 wrote:

hi

iam Waleed Sayyah, iam living in Riyadh - if you need any assistance and info. just send me msg.

waleed

Hi Waleed,

I m not able to locate high quality potatoes here, can you guide me where to get them from

Sly, you right about the potatoes, but how do they grow potatoes in the desert anyway. Are they imported?

Sparrow wrote:

Could pick up the old guys and there would still be enough room for their walkers. :D

Pinky's not THAT easy to pick up you know :P

zara777 wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

Could pick up the old guys and there would still be enough room for their walkers. :D

Pinky's not THAT easy to pick up you know :P

That's not what I heard!  :P:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but have you ever tried to get Pinky into a sidecar with a skirt on. Its an eye catching moment....:rolleyes:

A visual too surreal to even consider!    :o

Sparrow wrote:

Sly, you right about the potatoes, but how do they grow potatoes in the desert anyway. Are they imported?

Most potatoes are from Al-Hasa city in the eastern province, where there are dozens of huge potato farms as the weather there is perfect for farming.

Also, for the best quality fruits and vegetables, I'd suggest going to the North Riyadh market.

Hey Welcome I m sure u will enjoy here:)

hey Farhan
hope ur having fun at riyadh

Maya Maya wrote:

hey Farhan
hope ur having fun at riyadh

so its possible to have fun at Riyadh??? wow i feel better now :p

Im also glad I found this forum and it has helped me as well