Close

Looking for foreign friends in Dhaka

I'm Vietnamese who is living in Dhaka. It's kind of bored sometimes. Looking for some friends to hang out and share the experience here...

Hi

Good afternoon.

I am interested to be your friend here in Dhaka any way.

Thanks in advance.

Alim
Call me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello
       how are you?I am sohel.I am interested to be your friend.This is my contact number:***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi'
I'm Rene
It's my pleasure to be your friend in Dhaka.
Me too, Looking for a good friend
Thanks

:) Hi ! Good day ! are you still in Dhaka? If yes, then if you like we can have coffee together. anyway, which part of Vietnam are you from? I am an Ex Officer-in-Charge in US NIV Centre at Saimon Centre, Gulshan, Dhaka. Now I am doing my own business. So, Probably I can make myself trustworthy of any person's friendship. however, I have many foreign friends here and abroad. Even one of my ex-colleague is well known in Vietnam Embassy in Dhaka. Sorry for long introduction yet it is necessary. Anyway, if you feel free we can have great time together and I can show you beautiful places here in Dhaka city. Thanks in advance. Take care.

Expatriate health insurance in Dhaka

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dhaka

Moving to Dhaka

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dhaka

Travel insurance in Dhaka

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dhaka

Flights to Dhaka

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Dhaka

2 million members!

Watch later