Hospital job Malta

Hi! Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with hospitals in Malta regarding jobs?
I currently work in Oslo University Hospital, a hospital that educates hundreds, if not thousands, of students every year, as a Nurse Assistant in the pulmonary/lung department. And because of this, I also have experience in palliative care, nursing of patients at their last chapters in life. Something I love to do, and pehaps enjoy the most.

I am 25 years old, Norwegian by birth, I've been to Malta twice and I have a sister living there permanently with a boyfriend and a little girl on the way.
I would love to get in contact with people who would help me out on this matter as I really enjoy both the country itself and the people living her.

Peace, love and Rock'n'Roll,
Håvard.

Why not Google Malta hospitals, find their addressess and write to them?

Those I wrote to, didn't answer.

Havla wrote:

Those I wrote to, didn't answer.

Perhaps your sister could visit Mater Dei hospital and enquire there for you, they may be able to give an address or telephone number of who to contact.

I can help you to get a job in the hospital I know some ministers I am born in Malta and I am a Maltese and I am also have a Norwegian Passport

Raycac,
Thank you for your kind answer.

Are there any ways we might get in touch?

Raycac wrote:

I can help you to get a job in the hospital I know some ministers I am born in Malta and I am a Maltese and I am also have a Norwegian Passport

So long as she doesnt mind voting labour.  :whistle:

No now I am in the Philippines but I can still make some calls you contact me do you have a skype

What is you skype name