Looking for shipping from Belize to Progreso?

Hi there! We're moving to Progreso in September and need to ship a small amount of furniture & household goods from our home in Ambergris Caye, Belize. Does anyone have any suggestions for shipping companies? Most don't seem to travel this route! Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have!  :)

Hi Sandy. We are planning to move from Placencia to Merida in the summer and have a small amount to move as well. Were you ever able to figure anything out in regards to shipping/moving your belongings from Belize to Mexico?

I know for sure that there is one company that can help you in this matter. See what Clearitusa offers. You should approach their ideas in the transportation and delivery of goods, as well as the pleasant price and registration of related documents.

Vellie wrote:

I know for sure that there is one company that can help you in this matter. See what Clearitusa offers. You should approach their ideas in the transportation and delivery of goods, as well as the pleasant price and registration of related documents.

THX. Good information. I would not have risked furniture, either. I wonder how it is in Belize right now. do not tell Sandieinbelize?