Witnesses needed for marriage in HK

Hi everyone,

My fiance and I are getting married 30th of July and are in need of two witnesses! We are both foreigners (UK and New Zealand nationalities) and don't know anyone in HK.

If anyone could help us, we would be so grateful! The law requires two witnesses over 18, who can be present at our wedding with their passports (the ceremony is 15minutes of so)

Hope we can get help.

Thanks,
Tess

Congratulations to you and your fiancee. :)
Would you mind telling us what time your wedding will be on the coming 30 July 2016? It will come easy for one of us here to arrange our availability for you two.

Thanks,
Sam.

Yep I will be here in Hong Kong and am happy to bring someone else along.
My hong kong  number is ***
UK whatsapp is ***
Let me know!

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Sam!

Thanks for your reply! We are getting married 2.45pm on the 30th, the area is mid levels hong kong island. Do you think you can help out?

Kind regards
Tess.

Hi Ritchie! That is awesome news, I will send you a whatsap message :-)

Hi Peachee,

You can send me a whatsapp message too.
My Hong Kong number: ***.

Let me know.
Sam.

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Email me on ***. Seems to have stopped the whatsapp number or find me on linked in Ritchie Yoshikawa.