Confused with residential areas

Hi Everyone,
I soon shall be moving to KL and already trying to price up possible accommodation. I couldn't fin a similar thread but is mudah.my a good representation of availability and price?

Also, I am confused with the Ampang, I shall be working near the Ampang Puteri Hospital however I unsure the listings I find are near or the safe parts

My allowance in 4500RM and I would love a 2 story house and safety above all. Any guidance would be much appreciated, basically if I am within budget or not. Also will owning dogs affect my potential?

Hi is it Amped?

By the way? u mentioned your allowance in 4500RM? is tht for all ur expense of only for accommodation?

Please let me know that and maybe will be able to assist you coz I have been looking for a place for myself too.

Mudah.my is good for selling second hand products.  If you want to rent an accomodation, i suggest you to search at TheStar newspaper or classifieds.thestar.com.my/

There are few nice condo located arround Ampang Puteri Hospital there where got many Korea expat living there.

Don't lose time on Star website. The best website to check prices and real estate in general is iproperty.com.my/

With 4500 RM per month, you can get a 3 BR appartment in a nice condo. Getting a house in the area should also be OK with this price but you will only get semi detached house. New and nice ones are usually above 5000 RM.

Hi all , I am from ampang . I would say that you can get a nice double story house for monthly rent of rm1500( CORNER LOT ) cz i rented one .. You should have a dog to keep your compound safe .. so a month you should have RM2k for ur house and dog .