Regarding rejection from Saudi council of engineering

Hello,
I'm azizuddinsyed recently I have registered in sce but it was rejected by saying ,

Your qualifications do not meet the requirements for registration, and your application cannot be accepted.
Please help me

Contact ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Instead of asking here. why don't you directly ask from them..  What are the requirements , and which document did i mistakenly miss.. ??

One of my yemeni friend he have boimedical Engineering degree and he was registered SCE before 25 days... Suddenly today he got mail &  message by SCE (REJECTED).. Right now what can we do for registration

Dear
Did you solve your issue regarding rejection at Saudi council of Engineer .

I am also facing the same issue as My visa profession is Project Engineer and I have got everything and I uploaded it but still rejection that your Qualification do not meet the requirements.

What are the requirements as I have done every thing for this registration in my home country.

Any body who can help me out ? I cannot apply for Iqama and days are counting.

Thanks

Guys, why would you go or call the Saudi Council directly than asking opinions from other people as this is a case-to-case basis scenario? Make time to visit their office to verify and clear your case. Just a suggestion. Good luck.