Close

New to Sintra and saying hi!!

Hi there,

I am new to Sintra and am interested in meeting up with women to get into a social scene with a view to longer friendship however I am lost as to where I can start to find like minded English speaking people of a same age group.

Please do reply if you have any advice or if you are in a similar position and we can chat from there!
:cheers:

Hey there,
Sintra is one of the most breathtaking towns in Portugal. Lord Byron was fascinated by its mystical beauty. You're not too precise regarding your concept of a social scene. I doubt that in Sintra, you'll come across English speaking people within your age-group interested in your "social scene". Cascais, Oeiras, etc., would have been better choices. I've got two nieces there but they are wedding planners. Best of Luck.

Hi Rosie,
You are a short train ride to Lisbon. You may want to check the website meetup.com. It is getting more popular here and I remember a couple of groups that were women only. Hope it helps

Expatriate health insurance in Portugal

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Portugal

Moving to Portugal

Find tips from professionals about moving to Portugal

Travel insurance in Portugal

Enjoy stress-free travel to Portugal

Flights to Portugal

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Portugal