Close

Romanian language courses

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in taking a Romanian language course in the fall in Bucharest. I speak English and Spanish and know the Romanian language a little. But not enough to get me buy. Does anyone know good institutions or tutors that I can receive courses from and are at a reasonable price?

Before anyone else responds, a reminder that advertising your services on the forum is not allowed, so please don't. 

@Missvowell

There are of course many places you can receive lessons, though you didn't specify what you consider to be a "reasonable" price.  Often, private tutors are going to be less expensive, but you might get what you pay for.  You might also consider a language exchange situation.  You can place an ad for this or browse in the CLASSIFIEDS section of the site.

You might also browse this portal for tutors: Anunturi de Meditatii

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi Romaniac,
I got though the site you mentioned in your previous message, I try to start a negotiation for Romanian lessons trough whatsapp but the teacher declined or even reply to me. I made contact with several ones unsuccessfully.

I think they got suspicious on get a Brazilian message! (?).

Will keep trying but in meanwhile do you have somebody to indicate me for Romanian lessons on Constanta?

Tks in advance.

Levi

oisiovici :

Will keep trying but in meanwhile do you have somebody to indicate me for Romanian lessons on Constanta?

Sorry, I do not have anyone to refer you to.

Tks a lot!

Expatriate health insurance in Bucharest

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bucharest

Moving to Bucharest

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bucharest

Travel insurance in Bucharest

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bucharest