How to make friends in Arizona

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Arizona :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Arizona??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi...  please i will like get friends from Arizona, peopel that can offer me a help cause am a poor guy from african so i ask for your help pls

Hello willianolink ;)

What kind of help do you want. And in which region are you from????

Regards

LDS Church ... friendly people

I live in AZ, moved here from NE last year. originally from "Oxford" England.  Making friends depends on your interests. For me I like a cocktail in the evenings so go to the private clubs, during the day I volunteer at our local VA Hospital. Many friends to be made there. I live in Mesa, AZ and just found out there is a British club here which I am going to check into as they also have a golf group which I also am interested in. Check to see if your local area has one.  Where are you living in AZ?

A few years ago I lived in Arizona. Now I have shifted to Mexico due to my job. In Arizona, you will have  so much choice for choosing a destination. Many national and State parks are theirs. Hundreds of towns and cities .Mexico is another Country which located south of Arizona's border. Without problems You can come here from Arizona to spend your weekends. Rocky Point is the best place of me.

[Moderated: No free ad please]