What would you do if your tyres got slashed?

This morning I noticed my tyres got slashed? I live in a block of flats and I park my car in front of the building like everybody else. I have no idea who could have done it but the signs on the tyres are clear. Four small punctures done with a thick needle. What should I do? Should I call the police?

That would depend on the state of the local coppers.
If they aren't corrupt and you're 100% legal, call them.

Thnx. I will call them.

Hi Martaanna,

Some basic questions which you will be asked would be roughly along the following lines :
(1) Are there any other vehicles which were vandalised besides yours that night or yours was the only one ?
(2) Has this sort of wilful damage ever happened before in your building premises ?
(3) Does your block of apartments have CCTV coverage, like most residential buildings these days have ?
(4) Your building must have a caretaker for sure. Ask him for some explanation.
(5) Anybody, you suspect who could have probably be involved in doing this ?

Obviously, you need to report this to the ROP. The sooner, the better. Calling the emergency number would be a wasted effort. Go personally to your nearest ROP station. But do go along with some local, if you even want your case to be heard.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman