Fellow swimmers in Phnom Penh?

Hi all-

I'm moving to Phnom Penh in about a week and I'm wondering if there are any ex-pat swim groups that meet to practice together? If not, anyone know of a good masters' team?

Thanks!

Not sure if there are any, i usually just swim in the pool in the apartment i'm living in currently. I suggest u may want to find an apartment with pool provided and that would make things easier for ya :)

Hi!

I haven't been part of a swim team since my my late teens! Wow... Anyway, I wouldn't mind it, might be good for motivation :)
I used to just do a set by myself back home, so I'm likelier to be happy to do that rather than be part of a team as such. I haven't done any research about swimming here, but would be keen to at least chat about it.  I saw on one or other Facebook group about 50m pools, so that is a starting point. (The place we currently stay at has a pool - so I'm very happy with that. But, we will have to find an apartment soon, and then, a "proper" pool) On that sort of side note, any idea where I can buy swim gear? I'd prefer Speedo.

Monique