How to shift or change my tier 2 ict to general

Hi, I came here in London last year November under company sponsored visa tier 2 ict. However, it says that that after 5 years I have no right to file for indefinite leave to remain and that I have to go back my country and can apply again after the cooling off period which is 1 year.  Does anyone here can help me how to go about it? As I don't like to waste my time while here in UK. I like to possible change my tier 2 visa ict to general.



me also is tier 2 ict but long term staff  leave to enter

what to do u mean? im tier ict long term staff as well.. but based on uk law theres no chance that u can apply for indefinite leave to remain after 5years.

when i apply  my tier 2 ict long term staff in three year i can apply for migrant here in Uk  so i can stay here for good

can you tell me more how did u do that?  i have ict long term visa for 3 years as well.

You can stay for 9 years by being paid upwards of £120,000 else this visa cannot be changed. Having said that there will be agents around who have connections and for a fee anything can happen.

Oh that's too much salary to extend to 9 years.  How about connection your telling me? How can I find them?

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in England

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in England

Moving to England

Find tips from professionals about moving to England

Travel insurance in England

Enjoy stress-free travel to England