Jaipur Rajasthan Expats

Namaste,

I would like to inquire if there are any expats in Jaipur? Looking for help with housing, employment opportunities and markets/shops. Thanks and have a good day.

Regards,

Sonika Soni  (Koibeth)

Hi Sonika,

if you are an agent proposing your services, please register in the New Delhi business directory.

Promoting your services on the forum is not allowed, as explained in the forum's code of conduct.

Thanks for your understanding

Julien

Hello Anna,

What's your budget for the place in Jaipur ? I have few friends so i can ask around :) Please, let me know!! Thanks

1500INR PER NIGHT I'M LOOKING ALL OVER INDIA

Namaste,

I receive around 63,000 INR per month and am looking for 20,000 to 25,000 INR per month rent on a 2 to 3 BHK for bachelor woman, me. I have many friends in India and my adoptive family lives in Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan. But Jaipur looks more central. Also interested in getting more information about the employment opportunities there. Looking to relocate in September, October at the latest. Thanks for all the help.

Namaste.

Hi Sonika, My name is Arun and am an accountant by profession. I work in Delhi. If you could provide with your education background, then i can try to help you where can you find jobs.
Thanks
Arun