Close

LOOKING TO RENT IN NICE

We are looking to rent in Nice or Biot for 9 months from September. Finding it hard to work out how the market works in France and Nice in particular - some agents say its not worth looking til August, others say look now, Some talk of lets running for the acadamic year, others say no, its either a short temr holiday let of at least a year. It seems the legal agreements are different according to length of let

Any advice esp as to good agents in Nice much welcomed, it may be there are websites that explain such things but I havent found any yet

Hi xenomorph and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to have a look at the article Accommodation in Nice found in the expat guide, it contains a lot of useful information that will help you to have a better view of accommodation in Nice.

I also advise you to check the business directory. There are a lot of Real estate professionals who are subscribed and have been recommended by our dear members .

Hope that you will find all the information that you are looking for and if you have further questions, please feel free to ask. We will be happy to help as far as possible. ;)

All the best,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi, well from May to September, lots of people rent out their property for short term stays.
Not sure if I'm allowed to name agencies or website, but it should be easier for you in Biot. The demand is much higher in Nice because that's where the big universities are located at.
Around Biot, it's smaller business schools. Plus it should be cheaper there as well. Good luck.

Expatriate health insurance in Nice

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Nice

Moving to Nice

Find tips from professionals about moving to Nice

Travel insurance in Nice

Enjoy stress-free travel to Nice