Close

Anyone for a serious squash game?

HI

My husband plays Business League Gauteng/Johannesburg (SA) squash ..... lives and breathes the game!!

We arrive in Mauritius from 21 July 2017 and will probably be staying in the Black River area - so not sure where there are squash courts on the island but can travel.... (we are relocating to Mauritius very shortly, hence the visit)!

If there are any SA expats/locals looking for a serious game - please let me know who is interested and we'll catch up when we are there for a game or two!

So, who is interested???

Merci

Paula

Hi Paula,

In the Black River area you will find 2 squash courts at the squash club managed by Jean Pierre Florens. I usually play there with friends on the Wednesdays at 7.30pm.

However I have the feeling that your husband is playing at a good level and we will not represent a good challenge for him :-)

You can contact me through a private message and I will give you the phone number of Mr Florens or we can also arrange a meeting between us on a Wednesday and we'll introduce you to people who can find proper squash challengers for your husband level.

Cheers !

Christophe

Hi paula,

I will be moving to black river in November and love my squash so would be keen for a game. No idea where the courts are or if there's a league etc. guess will find that out when we get there. But good to know there are other south Africans in black river who want to hit.

Cheers
Nick

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius