STC and Credit card unpaid bills during dinal exit

Hi..

Can someone help me understand on what will happen if I have outstanding balance with STC and SABB credit card.

The problem is that I suppose to travel two days from now and today will be last day of office for STC and SABB.  I think they will resume on 9 July.

I am willing to pay in the airport but I need to know if there will be further issues in case.

Thanks

I have the perfect solution.

If you pay the bill instead of trying to run away (stealing), you'll have no problems at all.

norman.asong wrote:

Hi..

Can someone help me understand on what will happen if I have outstanding balance with STC and SABB credit card.

The problem is that I suppose to travel two days from now and today will be last day of office for STC and SABB.  I think they will resume on 9 July.

I am willing to pay in the airport but I need to know if there will be further issues in case.

Thanks

You can pay 24x7 using Sadad payment channels, like ATM, Online, etc. No need to go to the branches.

However, to get clearance, you need to go there after making your balance zero and get clearance letter.

same situation... i am going on FINAL exit but have a working STC DSL connection sr 249/month.
although i paid all the bills, the account shows ZERO, but should i close my connection permanently???
I dont want to go to STC, because u knw hw the saudi people are!!!!!!
Going on Final Exit next month.
please advice me , whether i close my DSL permanently or just pay the latest BILL and go.

notebook8971 wrote:

same situation... i am going on FINAL exit but have a working STC DSL connection sr 249/month.
although i paid all the bills, the account shows ZERO, but should i close my connection permanently???
I dont want to go to STC, because u knw hw the saudi people are!!!!!!
Going on Final Exit next month.
please advice me , whether i close my DSL permanently or just pay the latest BILL and go.

no body replying. plz suggest me!!!