How easy / tough it is to be a working mother in Munich ,

HI All I am writing this post in very confuse state and looking for really genuine advise to take my life turning decision , I am currently based in India , me and my husband both are working in IT , Now My husband got a offer form a Munich based company ( though they hv confirmed the offer on mail but did not send the Compensation details as they yet to get it singed form company CEO post that they will send the hard copy of offer letter) . He also has offer in hand from India based MNC with good figures , but we are really confuse
(1) if he should join here in India or wait for Munich offer and join there if on a
compromising salary to start with in Munich (he is serving in to notice period )
(2) we are not aware what are the salary brackets there in Munich for Devops consultant with 12 yrs exp , what are the growth prospects in IT there with respect to salaries.
(3) Not sure if I will easily get job in IT if i leave my job here in India and join him there and how easy or difficult to manage as I hv 2 kids as well ( 5 yr and 3 yrs ) also not aware about day care fees and school fees.
Please please pour your suggestions to take right decision as getting a direct offer form Germany based company itself is not common as he are not sure if might get this kind of opportunity again in life.

Well, it basivcally boils down to what kind of lifestyle you want. Germany is VERY different in this respect than India. The decision is yours to make and nobody can help you much with it.
Some ideas that come to my mind: You will not have a nanny or other household help in Germany, but public facilities for child care are available and good. And you'll have a much better work-life-balance with max. 40 hour workweeks and 30 days annual leave.

Regarding salary, your husband should definitely compare whether it is competitive in Germany (and do some negotiations if not). But you CANNOT compare Indian and German salaries, since the cost, tax, social security and every other structure is completely different.

It is possible (although it might be difficult) to be a full-time-working couple with two kids in Germany (we are one, too!). But nobody can tell you how easy it is for you to find a job. You should definitely concentrate on settling down and learning German in the first year or so, as it is very difficult to find a job without it.

If you go for public facilities (which are all in German, of course), school is free and day care cheap (subsidized). For international options budget EUR500-1500/month per kid.

Thanks a lot for your inputs , much appreciated, how I am planning to be working there post kids settlement period  , and I got know that STEM resources are in demand , me and my husband also started learning A1 level after which we will do A2 and B1 . My worry is will I easily get place in child care and school for my kids , what are the working hours there ?  do you suggest Public  school VS international schools for overall growth for kids ?

Schooling is compulsory and you are assured a place in the public school nearest to your residence.
Full day child care, however, is in short supply and many centres have waiting lists. So you are well advised to register your child as early as possible (before arrival!) with all centres in reach from your residence and hope to get a place within a few months.

I always recommend public schools, as they give your kids the best chances to learn German, find friends in the neighbourhood and develop a sense of home.
Coming from a foreign school system and without language skills, they might lose a year (during which they'd attend special preparatory classes, which many schools offer for newcomers). I personally don't think this is a problem, and younger kids (below 10 years) usually adjust much faster than that and attend normal classes after just a few months.

how feasible to afford a car there , how much is the monthly car expense ,and how much is the car insurance cost

Cars are rather affordable in Germany.
Of course costs greatly depend on what car you choose and how much you drive.