Help! Looking for accommodation.

Myself and partner are from the UK. We are looking to rent a one bedroom flat in Lisbon. We will be moving in mid August. We don't want anything too fancy, or expensive! Just clean and safe.
Please get in touch. Any advice is very much appreciated:-)

White witch 71 :

Myself and partner are from the UK. We are looking to rent a one bedroom flat in Lisbon. We will be moving in mid August. We don't want anything too fancy, or expensive! Just clean and safe.
Please get in touch. Any advice is very much appreciated:-)

Hi, please use the dedicated HOUSING section for better results.  Adverts are discouraged on the forums.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Some people rent in Lisbon or the surrounding cities, some other rent further up to 100km. Although some may think it is ridiculous to rent so far from the work but the prices are much lower, specially for houses with a backyard for growing some vegetables, barbecue and to relax on weekends. If you plan to rent in Caldas da Rainha 80km up north - you have several buses everyday, inc weekends, that takes 1 hour to get to Lisbon for an affordable price - where you find a country house with garden, backyard, quietness and peacefulness for a good price, I will be pleased to help you finding it.
Best Luck