Looking to make friends with Filipinos in Eindhoven.

Hi,

I was born in Germany and have a Dutch passport since 1988. I have a relationship with a nice Filipina since almost three years and we have built a house in Opol near CdO on Mindanao.

I will fly back for a 3-months visit early December and want to send her some goods via the balik bayan scheme, especially my tandem because I love cycling but my gf is not an experienced cyclist.

I need to connect with some fellow Filipinos in Eindhoven so I can send her a crate with the tandem and some other goodies.

I hope to make contact with some nice Filipinos/Filipinas in the area of Eindhoven. We need my tandem to arrive in CdO in early December. Please feel free to contact me via this forum or personally at *** Thank you.

Jörg.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I love Filipino how to make friends

yawg wrote:

Hi,

I was born in Germany and have a Dutch passport since 1988. I have a relationship with a nice Filipina since almost three years and we have built a house in Opol near CdO on Mindanao.

I will fly back for a 3-months visit early December and want to send her some goods via the balik bayan scheme, especially my tandem because I love cycling but my gf is not an experienced cyclist.

I need to connect with some fellow Filipinos in Eindhoven so I can send her a crate with the tandem and some other goodies.

I hope to make contact with some nice Filipinos/Filipinas in the area of Eindhoven. We need my tandem to arrive in CdO in early December. Please feel free to contact me via this forum or personally at *** Thank you.

Jörg.

You can easily find Balikbayan box companies in your city, just search the web for them, if they are not in your area they will probably have an agent in your area where you can get a box, then once the box is filled just give them a call and they'll collect it. I live in CDO only a few miles from Opol BTW.

Thank you very much I love that.