New expat in singapore

Hello, I am a 24 years old young professional willing to come to singapore by September to work! I would like to know which is the best way to find an apartment with other young professionals because most of the searching sites don't give much information about the flatmates

Please be noted that if you will be coming here after got your working pass ( Employment Pass, S pass or any other pass) then legally you can get rented room or whole unit (depends on your budget). Can be found in below links:

Note: You may be asked for signing an agreement. A foreigner with a visiting pass legally not allowed to occupy a rented room or whole unit in Singapore.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy stress-free travel to Singapore