Recognition of foreign qualifications in Russia

Hello everyone,

Were your professional qualifications recognised in Russia? What country did you complete your qualifications in? What profession are you in?

Did you have to go through any formalities to get your qualifications recognised, such as to have them translated?

If your qualifications weren't recognised, were there any additional tests or exams you had to complete before you were able to practice your profession in Russia or continue with your studies?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

Yes, my degrees and qualifications were completely accepted.  Russia respects British qualifications

hi

i am graduated from russia living London , born in india. I have very gud understanding of russian degrees. i would not recommend you to do degree from russia, until and unless it is very outstanding universtity. there are at moment some universtiy in moscow offering courses in english, recognised internationally.

but if you do it in russian language then its accredition internationally might be problem. i had the same problem in my starting career. Now I am expererienced so nobody bothers

thanks
dosvidanyia