Recognition of foreign qualifications in Cyprus

Hello everyone,

Were your professional qualifications recognised in Cyprus? What country did you complete your qualifications in? What profession are you in?

Did you have to go through any formalities to get your qualifications recognised, such as to have them translated?

If your qualifications weren't recognised, were there any additional tests or exams you had to complete before you were able to practice your profession in Cyprus or continue with your studies?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

Yes witg my qualifications I am able to work in Cyprus since I have a Cidesco international diploma and was qualified in Cyprus at the time working at home in Konia village Paradise beauty salon and creations

To answer you in brief Cyprus is goverend by British law and the official language is Greek.
Should anything need to be translated to Greek and it should be translated by an official translating authority which is recognised by the department of justice. In Cyprus we use The Press Information Office (PIO) for our legal translations.
It is best to confirm with your potential employer about accepting your current certificates of higher education.

I guess it's better to complete qualifications recognize somewhere else outside Cyprus.

this might be of  some use and value to you

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/wo … dex_en.htm