Questions about VOLUNTEERING in Budva

I am a former Professor of English as a Foreign Language, Comparative Literature, Dramatic Art and Cinema History. My family and I will be relocating to Europe in the spring from the U.S.A. We might have an opportunity to stay in Budva, and if we do... I'd like to be connected with groups and individuals and institutions who might benefit from my teaching experience.
I'm not necessarily looking for employment in the usual sense. Rather, I'd like to give to the community. Aside from the teaching offer, I also have a large library of English-language books which I might be able to donate. Please contact me ASAP at [email protected]. Thanks for your kind consideration,
Richard P.S. I may not check this site, so please direct responses to my email.

Hi Richard Martin Oxman and Welcome on Expat.com :)

Please post your message on the Montenegro classifieds Category>Classes.

Regards.

Richard Martin Oxman wrote:

I am a former Professor of English as a Foreign Language, Comparative Literature, Dramatic Art and Cinema History. My family and I will be relocating to Europe in the spring from the U.S.A. We might have an opportunity to stay in Budva, and if we do... I'd like to be connected with groups and individuals and institutions who might benefit from my teaching experience.
I'm not necessarily looking for employment in the usual sense. Rather, I'd like to give to the community. Aside from the teaching offer, I also have a large library of English-language books which I might be able to donate. Please contact me ASAP at [email protected]. Thanks for your kind consideration,
Richard P.S. I may not check this site, so please direct responses to my email.

Hi Richard,
This is very generous of you and I am sure you will find some opportunities here in Montenegro.
You might want to contact the "QSI international school of Montenegro" in Podgorica which is a non-for-profit international school, so probably in need of people like yourself.
Also, maybe the "Skola Waves" which is located in Budva.

Cheers!
Carine