Annullment/Divorce in Philippines

Hi I would like to ask some answer or advice if I can do any legal actions for free about my marriage here in Philippines. My husband is american and we're married for 3 years now here in Philippines, but after our wedding he no longer come back here in the Philippines but he still supporting me for my bills and rent. And then later on, I found out he cheated on me and I want annullment but he don't want to cooperate about it. I got all the evidences about his infidelity. I really don't know what to do as he is not willing to pay for annullment or do any actions. Please give me advice what can I do on my side.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Philippines