I am under huroob

Please help me I am under huroob (absent from work) from last 10 days I want go back to my country what can I do .

Go to police 😂 or Jawazat they will give u free ticket but you can't come again to ksa for 5 years.

New topic

Moving to Dammam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dammam

Travel insurance in Dammam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dammam