How to make friends in Alicante

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Alicante :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Alicante??

Thanks in advance for your participation

I have just started networking, i have always been a member of forums but never had the time to meet new people or obtain new business contacts. Over the christmas period I decided to put all this right. I have made many new friends and a few new business contacts. I have found that i can help people and answer the questions some people have. This has given me great pleasure and I will continue to check all the forums from now on.

Hi, try typing in "Costa Blanca Forums" in Google and you will find quite a few forums where you can meet new people in the Alicante area.

Hi! See the Alicante expat network to have contacts. ;)

by far the best way to meet someone is to talk to them, so if you hear someone in the street or shop for instance talking you favorite language, say hi! instantly you ll know if they are your type or visa versa. works for me :-)

Hi!
I have been in Alicante (alone) over the Easter holidays and once the shops were open again I had a ball, chatting to lots of nice people. Don't be shy just get in there and talk!