Finding Job In Malaysia

Hi everyone, my name is Bruno, I'm living in Asia for 8 years. In 2009 I had spent 6 months in Singapore to perfect my English at "British council school". Then I had spent two years to Cambodia in Phnom Penh city for some projects as architect ... On middle of 2011 I left to Kuala Lumpur working on 'Berjaya Central Park" project as Architect to technical and design coordinator. In 2013 I came back to Phnom Penh, Cambodia I worked for the same company on "International extension airport" project during a year as Senior Architect, Technical Director. 2015 I spend few months in Europe for some family issue, finally at the end of year I came back to Cambodia, working for a local international construction company as Head of CEO office and development strategy. Now my contract is done so i am free. I still have many opportunities in Cambodia but I miss life quality in Kuala Lumpur where I regulary visit my friends. Therefore I would like to avail of my current free time also my visit on next week to KL to have opportunities to meet people likely interested in my professional skills.. So if you or someone you know is interested to meet me, I will be available from 20th until 25th Jun in KL..
Thanks and have good day.
Rgds
Bruno
[email protected]

Hi Bruno

Yes, I know what you mean about the quality of life in KL/Malaysia and can well understand wanting to return. I plan never to leave !!

I think this time of year is going to be a bit slow and quiet as its just about to be school holiday time for the international community - many are leaving either just for holidays or for good (it's the change over season as well).

I checked out internations dot org but they dont have any public events during the time you plan to be here. I can only suggest you sign up with some of  the agencies that are helpful for foreigners. This would include Robert Walters. I also noticed that Spring Asia have jobs (not sure exactly if they fit your profile) but here is a link to their website

https://www.springasia.com/advancedsear … sionid=873

Have a good and safe trip.