Please Help,Very Urgent Fingerprints in Barcelona,Spain

I am new and i am positing here because i am in desperate need of help. Does anyone know if their are private fingerprint agency in Barcelona, Spain. The police will not take my fingerprints as i need letter from USA giving them permission, but the USA only provides the letter to USA citizen or permanent resident. Since i am neither one of those, they will not give me letter so the police will not take my fingerprints which i need for USA police certificate.

Hi Aazam,

Can't you show any documentation the authorities? Can you explain us with more details you problems? Where are you coming from? What document do you need? How did you enter Spain?
No authorities (Spanish, US, and others) will help you if you don't show a minimum set of immigration documents beginning with a valid passport.

Best,
Sergio.

Hello, thank you for your reply. I am a  permanent resident  of Spain. i moved to spain in 2003. In 2015 i visited USA, and i stayed their for more than six months. My wife is a Canadian.She sponsored me to come to Canada. Our application in process. The visa office in Paris of Canada requested me to provie police certificate from USA. I went to the police station to get my finger prints taken, but they said you need a letter of authorization from USA consulate. I went to the consulate, but they said they will only provide letter to USA citizen or permanent resident. I was not a usa citizen or permant resident, thus they won't give me the letter. I tried my best to explain the situation, but nothing worked. That's why i am trying to see if their is private fingerprint agency where i can get my finger prints done

Hi,
I am Canadian too and I admit that this is a complicated country in terms of rules and burocratic procedures. However, is there any chance they got you wrong when explaining them you are Spanish citiizen and NOT U.S ?
Your prints should come from the Spanish police not the American. It's common sense.
Best
Sergio

I told the police that i was a permanent resident in Spain. I also told them that i was not a USA citizen or permanent resident. They said since the police certificate is from USA.I need a letter from USA consulate, only than they will take my fingerprints.