Going to Bahrain via Causeway having KSA and bahrain visit visa

Hi,
I am Iqama holder in KSA and my parents are here with me on visit visa in KSA.
My elder brother lives in Bahrain and already got one month Bahrain visit visa for my parents. Can my parents travel through Khobar-Bahrain Cause way.
I checked with Bahrain authorities online through their web portal and they confirmed that they can enter Bahrain through any port. However somebody told me that KSA authorities won't allow people to exit KSA from causeway on visit visa. Is this correct?
Since my parents have already valid visit visa to travel to Bahrain should they be able to go by road through causeway instead of airline travel.
Reagrds
Waqas Khalid

For an iqama holder, you'll be needing exit/reentry visa to Said Arabia so you can exit from the kingdom and return back again.

However, as for your parents who has visit visa and wants to travel to Bahrain, I think it is  similar case even they already have secured the visa to enter Bahrain. They will need visa exiting and entering the kingdom. It is advisable to consult your HR department on the steps you have to follow. For sure, they all have the information you need.

Good luck!

Salam did u try n sidi ur parents visited??? Plzzzz reolt sooon i m waiting

Yes i did with ease. No problem at all. Only on bahrain side my parents have to go in the office to get stamps on passport. So better to keep your car left side to make it easier to go to office by walk.

Hey All. I need an urgent information. Iam here in KSA on Commercial multi entry visa. I want to visit Bahrain for 2,3 days. I dont have Iqama as iam on Business visa. Can i get Bahrain Visa on Cause way?
Can someone please give me exact requirements?

I think it depends on your passport. For example Pakistani passport holders cannot get on arrival visa on border. Only they can get visa if they are iqama holder. You better check from Bahrain authorities on that

BlackHawk9307 wrote:

Hey All. I need an urgent information. Iam here in KSA on Commercial multi entry visa. I want to visit Bahrain for 2,3 days. I dont have Iqama as iam on Business visa. Can i get Bahrain Visa on Cause way?
Can someone please give me exact requirements?

Depends on your nationality i.e. are you eligible for visa on arrival in Bahrain?   if not, then you need to have Saudi Iqama or if eligible, apply for an evisa.

can i get a visa to bahrain from ksa if my iqama was renewed october 2018 and mh travel date is this december?

Yes.  If you have a valid Saudi Iqama, then you can.

My mom have come to Saudi on visit visa now that she wants to exit the country through Bahrain n stay there for a Week . can she apply for e visa and go through causeway ?

Yes but only if evisa allows travel via causeway. Most are only valid for travel via Air.

No way to get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for KSA visit Visa Holders. i have personal experience. apply online on Bahrain immigration website for 7 days tourism visa and once it is approved go and pay the fee in embassy of Bahrain (which you selected while applying online) and they will issue a paper visa. then you can go thru causeway or by air.

Hello all, I want to visit Bahrain by road (via Causeway) from Riyadh with family. We all have valid Iqamas, does anyone know Bahrain is still awarding Causeway visas to KSA residenets (esp. Pakistani residents).

Thanks

Yeah no issue with VOA for KSA residents even Pakistani's.  Only nationalities which are affected are Bangladesh and to some extent, Turkish.

Wht about family visit visa holders they need to apply for visa in advance or can get voa at causeway plz share your infirmation

No, visa in advance.

Read post #256 on this thread.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 22&p=7