Looking for a house/town house to rent

hi, we are new here in jakarta and we are looking for a house or town house that is nice and affordable around the pejaten area, have two kids and want a bit of place for them to run around if anyone can help me on this one, would really appreciate it.

thanks,

Hi pinay101, and welcome to Expat.com,

you should also post in the Jakarta classifieds.

Hope this helps,

Julien

thanks julien, would certainly try that.

Hi pinay101,

I know several houses that might be suitable for you, you may call me for further details.. cheers

Watch out on prices.
Anything in US$ will be aimed at expats and be expensive.
Jakarta is big. Hunt for a house near where you work.
Traffic is terrible, you'll thank me if you follow that advice.

Hi Pinay, l lived in Pejaten area, for how long you want to rent the town house and how much is your budget, you can call me, my name is melia, bye

Hi everyone, I would like to post advertisement here. Who knows some one needed. House For Rent , Close McDonald Kemang, Jalan Kemang Utara 2B  no:24. New House , with Swimming Pools, Car
Park, 3 Bedroom and  3 Bathroom. For Rent 9 juta rupiah per month. Interested call me Tomo : 0815 88 36 663 or email [email protected]
Thanks and have a nice days.
Cheerss
Tomo

Hi Tomo!

You should post your advert in Jakarta classifieds under accommodation> Houses for rent.

Thanks
Armand

Hi pinnay...  I maintain several house for lease in Cipete and Bangka in a compound and several single houses in Kebayoran Baru that might suitable for you.

Please do email me at [email protected] or call at 0816.1975406.

(Moderated: pls post in classifieds)