Certified Translator


Looking for a certified translator in Punta Cana area to translate documents for Ministry of Education.

Sorry cannot help you  there.

Welcome to the forums though!

Welcome.  I too live on the north coast so can't answer your question.  You might GOOGLE PuntaCanaMike which is a tour company.  MIke has been living in PC for ever and he might be able to help you.

Bob K

Hello Sbidgood,
I am a certified educational specialist, with a master's degree in research and the ability to write academically and professionally in both Spanish and English. I am interested in learning more about this opportunity, please message me. I'm currently in New York, but can make arrangements to be in Punta Cana. Looking forward to collaborating with you,

@ Sbidgood > Please feel free to have a look at the business directory >  Translators and interpreters in Dominican Republic.


Priscilla team  :cheers:

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Dominican Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominican Republic

Moving to the Dominican Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Dominican Republic

Travel insurance in Dominican Republic

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Dominican Republic