income tax return

i was working in a govt bank in India ,i left that job and paid my one and half months salary plus bond amount and service tax  back to bank in lieu of notice period which i couldn't serve.Now i have to file my return for last year.I just want to know I will include that amount (which i paid back to bank) in my income for calculating tax or not??

you have not told about yr  income inthat financial year  if you exceed the income limit as per it act of india  then only  you have to file return .  if it is with inthe limit  no tax so nil return u can file thatsall

New topic

Moving to India

Find tips from professionals about moving to India

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in India

Enjoy stress-free travel to India