Final exit

Goodday everyone,

I would like  ask some advise regarding my resignation,i just came back from my vacation last May 01,2017. And then May16,2017 i applied for my final exit dated July 15,2017 (2 months notice) but our HR admin said our head office will not process it because its ramadan,so we adjusted it to August 10,2017. But when they submitted to it to head office our project manager noted there that my last working day will be Sept.30 2017. Just now i talked to him so we can settle it but he refuses and said the memo Came from the owners no one will be going vacation,exit even termination until the project is finish. He also added if you want you can go to our head office and arrange with yourself. I already made up my mind that i will be going by August 10,2017.

Thankyou in advance for the support and advise you will be giving to me. By the way my contract is finished. (2yrs. Contract) im now on my 4th year in the company

Best regards!

It Depends on your current situation .
If just vacation try to discuss it in head office or stay until the project finish.
But if you have emergency case in your country i think you will go without any opinions . but in case you should be smart for ur future and ur plans .
B.regards