How to get married to Filipino woman in Saudi Arabia

Hello everyone,
Me and my girlfriend would like to get married, but because of her work, she can't leave Saudi Arabia until the End of November.
What is the best way to get married, keeping in mind that I don't live or work in Saudi Arabia at the moment?
Is it possible to get Umra visa, easiest visa type, to go to Saudi Arabia and get married there?
I have also checked Philippines embassy website didn't find any helpful information.

Thanks in advance.

You can come on umrah and get married but the marriage will not be officially registered. So better to hold your horses till November and get married in her or your home country...

Hello mr.dahman,if your really willing to get marry her,,,my opinion only is it is better to wait till that time of november and if she really want also much better to do  that in the philippines u dont have any problem there as long you both are single....

Bro,

Wait until November and do not ask her to leave the Job for the Marriage. Just ask her to go for a Vacation instead.

Happy life ahead

Hi
I am married to egyptian woman but I want to get married to felipena .
Is there any problem ?

Just wondering. Do you have to ask permission from your Egyptian wife to be able to marry a Filipino or any other nationality?

Hi mate,

My advice is to wait until November and get married in your country, as a last resort get married in hers.

But think twice before marrying a Pilipino as they may take you for a passport or bank account.

Its your life and choice im just expressing my opinion. If you buy land, houses in the Philippines it has to go on her name, so don't buy anything to be honest.

No need to take permission .actually she was diagnosed schizophrenia and she has gone to Egypt and I am here alone .

ZeeshanMir wrote:

Hi mate,

But think twice before marrying a Pilipino as they may take you for a passport or bank account.

Its your life and choice im just expressing my opinion. If you buy land, houses in the Philippines it has to go on her name, so don't buy anything to be honest.

whoa whoa whoa ...what sort of generalization is that bro? Do you even know the investment options in Philippines?

Know before u talk rubbish on here

oh wow! What a generalization

I apologize in advance but I have seen it first hand but not all are the same.  I know many that are married to brits and are happy etc

Just don't come on a umrah visa to get married as umrah is to do your Islamic stuff so your intentions would be wrong if you come for marriage.

As long as she loves you and you love her etc she can wait.

ان شاء الله Allah will keep you happy

If someone will marry me, I will not take him as a bank or a passport, I'll take him as my partner and money should not be the foundation/basis of the relationship.

So, just be careful with your comments. Like you've said, NOT ALL😀

Well, that went downhill fast. Poor guy is asking of legit advice and gets some racial profiling thrown in his face. The best advice seems to be to wait until November. I would consult with your Imam about getting married during Umra etc. Good luck to you both, Dahman.

She needs to check with her embassy if they will accept to arrange a marriage contract for you,  keeping in mind that you are a visitor in Saudi Arabia and not a resident.

If they accept , you can come by Umrah visa and arrange the marriage contract in Philippines embassy only. The Saudi court will not accept to arrange a marriage contract if you are not a resident.

Ok guys, chill out.
It was a personal opinion, im sure it is an amazing place to live and visit and one day I will indeed to see what it is like.
Im just going off the stories I have heard off the 6 brit guys I work with who went through a certain rollercoaster as discussed

I have loads of Pilipino mates and good ones, but the ones I have met in the hospital and malls shopping etc are really rude, arrogant and obnoxious.

That's all really

conniesky wrote:

If someone will marry me, I will not take him as a bank or a passport, I'll take him as my partner and money should not be the foundation/basis of the relationship.

So, just be careful with your comments. Like you've said, NOT ALL😀

Fully agree and like I said its just from what I have heard off others

Pulsaris Design wrote:

Well, that went downhill fast. Poor guy is asking of legit advice and gets some racial profiling thrown in his face. The best advice seems to be to wait until November. I would consult with your Imam about getting married during Umra etc. Good luck to you both, Dahman.

It was far from racial, I can not be a racist, I have a colour TV. Jokes aside, there was no malice in the convo.
Wait until November and get married in the Philippines and I hope you have a great time

ZeeshanMir wrote:

but the ones I have met in the hospital and malls shopping etc are really rude, arrogant and obnoxious.

That's all really

Just recalled newtons law....to every action there is opposite and equal reaction...hmmm

hamudi wrote:
ZeeshanMir wrote:

but the ones I have met in the hospital and malls shopping etc are really rude, arrogant and obnoxious.

That's all really

Just recalled newtons law....to every action there is opposite and equal reaction...hmmm

No offense but that's the stupidest comment ever !!!
;-)

Lol malls and shopping? Maybe you were approaching the "law-abiding" ones as it's not allowed to talk or however you have found out their attitudes in public😀.

ZeeshanMir wrote:
hamudi wrote:
ZeeshanMir wrote:

That's all really

No offense but that's the stupidest comment ever !!!
;-)

yep ...it's for stupidest people ever :)

Non taken...

Better get intimate with a Filipina to prove it. ;) Salam..

somayia0529 wrote:

Oh boy....

hamudi wrote:
somayia0529 wrote:

Oh boy....

Im a woman not a boy.. ✌😁 my comment is nothing in serious but just to break the tension. If u take it seriously..up to u then.

Somata it's all banter. Desperate middle eastern guys  get over excited when they see a women in flesh. It's normal in the uk. It's a shame they can't behave normally

ZeeshanMir wrote:

Somata it's all banter. Desperate middle eastern guys  get over excited when they see a women in flesh. It's normal in the uk. It's a shame they can't behave normally

Then go back to UK and stop generalizing "innit" :D

I want to ask plss somebody help me I have a boyfrend he is an Indian he want to marry me in india.but my problem is I already married in the Philippines were separately 10 years ago it is possible to marry me in india or no?

It shouldn't be a problem. But would be better if you had divorce papers from the philipeans then it's legal. I feel not then you would be commiting adulterous activities

But I don't have divorced paper😔it' is true when I'm convert to Islam he can marry me?

Well sort your divorce out. 
Convert to Islam for Allah. Not for your husband. You can marry as a Christian and then convert later. My advice is speak to a scholar or religious guy, but not some one over religious as his opinion may differ

Right, why don't you have your marriage annulled first? It's quicker and cheaper now compared before.

Thanks frends,I want to convert before to Islam but my family don't want.until I met my boyfrend indian.I'm willing to convert even if i don't have a bf Muslim.

I will do that if I finished my contract her in Saudi.are you sure it's not a long time processing the annualment?

Hello po Mr.esteshary....i think you will get a problem if your Egyptian wife will not agree to let u do that..hehe...and if there is a Filipina woman can accept that situation that she will accept your offer as  your second wife..then your wife will wholeheartedly accept it...you don't have problem...you will live happy family ever...

:)

Hello brother
Can you please help me out I'm Pakistani Muslim in Riyadh and want to marry Filipina Christian how will we get married please share your ideas?  Thanks a lot

I am Pakistani and want to marry with Filipino girl what is the procedure. We both are working here in Saudi Arabia.

@Lynmari  I search a filpeno girl for 2 marriage. I am Pakistani work in Jeddah Saudi Arabia

@Lynmari Yes

I am Pakistani and want to marry with Filipino girl what is the procedure. We both are working here in Saudi Arabia