Close

Looking for dog friendly condo/landed house for rent in KL/Selangor

Hi, I am looking for dog friendly condominium or landed house for rent in KL or Selangor area. I have a medium-small size dog with me. Prefer KL area as I am working in KL area. Feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Suggest you take a look at Desa Park City as it is the most dog friendly area and even has a park where dogs can run free.

Moderated by Christopher 5 months ago
Reason : Please drop your advert under the Housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Desa Parkcity is a very dog friendly neighbourhood. We have a good time here and we stay at a landed property which is dog friendly. The rental is comparable to some condos which may not be dog friendly .  We have a reasonable rental agreement and will be leaving KL soon. Do let us know if you're interested.

Hi. I'm looking for a property to rent but it's for short stay for 3 months. If it's alright, I will commit longer. I have a potty trained poodle with me. Also, I don't mind sharing the house with other pet lovers. Please contact me at *** if you have a pets friendly property to rent out.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,

I have a small toy dog, a Shih tzu. Please let me know if we can connect over mail or whatsapp. We are looking for a 2/3 BHK in a decent society which is pet friendly...

Desa Park City is particularly dog friendly with a park where they can be walked.

Still looking ?

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuala Lumpur