IS JEDDAH GOOD PLACE FOR BACHELOR LIFE

Am JACK , Indian Nationality qualified BE MECHANICAL ENGINEER came to SAUDI DAMMAM in paid open transferable visa, was searching job for 6months atlast got a job in MNC as CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE... but it's not my cup of tea... Now after 6months in this job I got a NEW OFFER from JEDDAH MNC as mechanical engineer... BUT MANY PEOPLE SAYS JEDDAH IS TOO STRICT, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE PLACE FOR BACHELOR... already am so pissed in dammam with 0% entertainment can u all please suggest whether jeddah suits me.... PLEASE FRIENDS NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS

I can safely said that Jeddah is the best city to live in Saudi Arabia for expat or anyone honestly, it's offers plenty of entertainment and private beaches , And its people are liberal and open minded compared to the rest cities
I'm sure you will like it.

It will probably be a similar experience, just new places to visit around

Well it's somewhat ok here. But as any place it' all what you make of it.

jack christopher wrote:

Am JACK , Indian Nationality qualified BE MECHANICAL ENGINEER came to SAUDI DAMMAM in paid open transferable visa, was searching job for 6months atlast got a job in MNC as CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE... but it's not my cup of tea... Now after 6months in this job I got a NEW OFFER from JEDDAH MNC as mechanical engineer... BUT MANY PEOPLE SAYS JEDDAH IS TOO STRICT, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE PLACE FOR BACHELOR... already am so pissed in dammam with 0% entertainment can u all please suggest whether jeddah suits me.... PLEASE FRIENDS NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS

This person who said about Jeddah needs a slap on the cheeks of his behind.

By far Jeddah is the most liberal city in the kingdom...I don't wanna get into details but you should get the drift.

jeddah is the best place in the entire ksa ,most of the people love to stay here ,here you get more options for entertainment ....i hope you like it....

yep