New in Kuwait

Hello everyone,
I, a cloggie from the Netherlands, just got to Kuwait a few weeks ago during the start of Ramadan. I am very familiar with living in a GCC county, but not as tiny as Kuwait. I hope to bring my family over after the summer heat and then explore Kuwait and enjoy it to the maximum. If you have tips regarding buying a 2nd hand car, finding a reliable maid and or driver, where to live, which outdoor club to join, then feel free to share your experiences.
Salaam,
BJ

Hello there
For finding a 2ndhand car there are many applications such as q8 cars & 4sale
For finding a reliable made or driver these days it's an issue also for kuwaities because of ramadan
And for outdoor clubs it's depends on which kind of sport u want

Thanks Ali,
Will do some further research

Hey there!

I'd be glad to help you out if you need to. Going from where to go in kuwait to getting a second hand car that is well used.

Best regards,
Jaber

Thanks Jaber, I will let you know if and when I need your help. First I need my residency, which can take a while. Regards,
BJ

Hey, welcome to Kuwait. There are several 2nd hand car websites, as well as "classified" type pages on Facebook where people are selling everything, including cars. You can find good deals there occasionally, as the sellers are often leaving soon, and very motivated to sell.

You came at the wrong time of year for Residencies...lol. Everything to do with the Govt moves really slow during Ramadan.

Good luck to you!