Assistance Require

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and I want to know that one of my Mexico friend in searching of sponsor letter for me but do not know how and from where to get this letter. I request to you that send me details or help me in this issue so I told her and she come to the office.
Waiting for your positive reply.

contact/ Whatsapp: +xxx

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
MumtazAli1 wrote:

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and I want to know that one of my Mexico friend in searching of sponsor letter for me but do not know how and from where to get this letter. I request to you that send me details or help me in this issue so I told her and she come to the office.
Waiting for your positive reply.

contact/ Whatsapp: +xxx

Mumtaza,

You need to contact whatever government agency is requiring this letter. This is an expat forum we talk about life in Mexico, and we have no authority to help you with required letters.

I suggest you contact Immigration near you and ask them what the procedure should be. Good luck.

hi... need your help

Thanks travellight for your reply. actually there is no Mexico Embassy in my country few years back the embassy stop working here, so i need your help to sort out this obstacle and move ahead for a new journey. I hope i will some more fruitful comments from you peoples.
Thanks

Dear Sir you need to apply in other country, as your nationality need tourist visa, you need to proof you do not want to stay in Mexico, otherwise if you are retired or you want to live with your own money the Mexican consulate  an give you visa as temporary resident, or if you want to made inversión in Mexico too.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
MumtazAli1 wrote:

Thanks travellight for your reply. actually there is no Mexico Embassy in my country few years back the embassy stop working here, so i need your help to sort out this obstacle and move ahead for a new journey. I hope i will some more fruitful comments from you peoples.
Thanks

'

Your post says you are in the Cancun area,

I understand your country does not have an embassy for Mexico.  What I am suggesting is that you go to talk with Immigration in Mexico.
I do not know what the procedure is for your problem. You need to talk with immigration, or perhaps get a lawyer here in Mexico. Look under handy tools for the business directory on this forum Perhaps there will be help there.

Good luck