Alicante mums and babies

:) hi! Me my husband and our little baby boy of 9 months moved 1 month ago in Alicante. We used to live in London and we can not believe how great is weather here!
We are looking for other families in Alicante as my little one enjoyes interacting with other babies very much! We live in the centre so pls be in in touch !

Hi Sandy,

i live in the San Anton barrio of Alicante. My daughter, her husband, and her 9 month old baby daughter are visiting from the US. Maybe we could meet for almuerzo or merienda. They are in Barcelona right now but will be returning on the 18th for a few days. My granddaughter, Penelope, loves meeting people and is very active.

Wow Sounds great! My son had 9 months as well so i m sure they Will have fun!
stay in touch and let s meet around the 18th !
Do you think we Can share e-mails or phone Numbers here? :unsure
Cheers!

Hi Sandy!
Me, my husband and 15 month old boy live in Santa Pola (nearby Alicante). Maybe we could meet up with our kids and do something fun. Planning on moving to Alicante city as soon as we can find a house.

Kim

Dear Kim
Thank you so much for your message!
I m on whatsup at *** please contact me! Let s meet up in Alicante

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,

I am also in Santa Pola with my husband and 9 month old baby if you would like to meet up. 

Cheers

Lucy

Hi there,

I am also in Santa Pola with my husband and 9 month old baby if you would like to meet up. 

Cheers

Lucy