Graphic design business

Hi

Anyone in the Graphic design business in here?

I would like to know What to Graphic designers Can earn in HCMC.

And if anyone has some contacts in the business.

/Peter

what do you want to ask about graphic design business? There are many types of salary depends on your skills and what kind of design you deliver.

Yes i know :/

I do highend Photoshop work for the biggest toy-Company in the world and app design for another Company on that level. I see myself work with guide, quallity-check and improvement for western agencies.

In Vietnam, for experienced designer,  the salary for UI/UX Design (Website and App) is around 800-1200USD (For Local will be 500-1000), but you can charge higher than that.

For experienced graphic design and commercial design (FA quality checker) will be 500-1000 (For Local will be 250-800).

If you can do 3D, The salary will be minimum 1000+ USD.

If you apply for Art Director in Agency, the salary will fluctuate around 800-2000.
Normally, in-house company will pay you higher than Agency but agency can focus more onto design experiences.

For freelance (one person), This is the price (however, be aware that the price will be less than my standard depends on your clients) :
- Poster or Any type of Ads: 80-250/ad
- Brochure/Layout (<50 pages): 300-800/book
- Website (Depends): 1000+/ website (includes full stack website), I suggest you should work as team (designer + IT developer)
- Logo: vary (Vietnamese like to charge cheaper price on logo, 50-500/logo)
- Brand Identity: 500-1000

>>>For bigger cooperated design company, the price will be double or tripple from the freelance price. 

I assume that you have a very high skill so you can set a little bit higher than what I wrote. :)

The majority of designers are charged lower than that (A little bit sad truth :) ) So far that is what I know.

ADVERTISING:

The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in theVietnam Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.

The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.

Andybris2020 wrote:

ADVERTISING:

The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in theVietnam Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.

The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.

Ha!  :lol:  Responded to a 2017 post!  :cool:  Check the date:P

That's the official way to respond to newbs  :dumbom:  who do it.    

Don't feel bad, expat.com likes to toy with us, emailing random dormant posts.   :sleep
They will never fix that bug.

gobot wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

ADVERTISING:

Don't feel bad, expat.com likes to toy with us, emailing random dormant posts.   :sleep

Ha!    Responded to a 2021 post!    Check the date!    :D

gobot wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

ADVERTISING:

The person I responded to was banned for posting a biz link and removed who you didnt see,,,,,, not to a 2017 post, the green lantern gives me limited superpowers to vanish people posting biz links that you then dont see, just for your information.  :cool:

Andybris2020 wrote:

the green lantern

It does indeed, and more than Deadpool had when he had one, but psychic powers are the best weapon we have. After a while of being a light bulb we tend to see patterns of behaviour that alert us to scammers way before they even start posting crap.
The Vietnam section is still plagued by spam, but posters simply don't see most of it because expat.com teams clear it out quickly.

Since this thread popped up in notifications (probably due to spam that was immediately deleted by Fred) I thought I'd leave the comment that Vietnamese people are very creative and artistic, and they are most likely able to fill any and all job vacancies in the graphic design field, so I think it's highly unlikely that a foreigner will be able to obtain a work permit to remain here in Vietnam if their only skills are in the graphic design field.