Azerbaijan temporary resident visa for pakistan

Hi i visited Azerbiajan. liked the country and people here.  would like to stay for a year .how can i get temporary resident visa here .i already went to migration office and read their website but still its not complete information.anyone from pakistan passport

:|

How Much Investment is required for Investment based Temporary Residency Visa in Azerbaijan ?

Irfan qureshi wrote:

Hi..
i am a business man and living in Azerbaijan.
There is different types of TRP issuing State Migration Service Of Azerbaijan for foreigners.
i want to know that which type of TRP you want to obtain..!
Then i shell be able to help you.

Hello Mr Irfan , Hope you are doing great

Can you tell me about Investment based Temporary Residency Visa in Azerbaijan ?

Do you know any good visa facilitator/Lawyer in Azerbaijan ?
What Documents are required for Investment Based TRP ? What are the requirements ?
Is there any medical tests required ? If yes, what are the Tests ?

Dear sir, I would like to know how can get residency in Azarbaijan. I am from Pakistan and intend to start business in Baku. I have an experience of doing business in UAE and Tbilisi, Georgia. Your guidance will help me in my planning. I intend to set up a restaurant, what do you suggest? I'll be looking forward to your reply. Thanks

sir send me his whatsapp number via email
if you need information for business

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Dear Sir, I am interested in doing business in Azerbaijan, it could be a Pakistani/Indian restaurant there or import and export items in between Pakistan and Azerbaijan. I would highly appreciate if you can provide me with detailed information in this regards. Moreover, what are the requirements of visa for Azerbaijan from Pakistan, how much time would the whole procedure take and the cost involved?
I shall be looking forward to your reply. My whatsapp number is ***

Best of Regards,

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Dear irfan bhai my what's app number is *** plz guide me how to obtain pr of Azerbaijan
Thanks

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello all,

I am Guna from india, can anyone clarify the Azerbaijan TRC, it is valid to travell across the europe countries? Like poland TRC.
Here some agents told me Like " we will arrange the job after 3 months you can get TRC then you can travel any europe countries and find the job settelet"
Is that possible?

No sir

Hi Please let me know

HI STILL ARE U IN AZASR

HELLO
NOW I AM IN AZARBIJAN ,I NEED TO APPLY TRC .SO CAN U HELP ME

You give me your number
I have a lawyer freind there she will asist you

plaese send me your countac numbers ... i need to get TRC

Hi sir
I have tourism vise
How can apply TR card plz give me details

Plz add me *** whatsapp number

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Hi friends, I need business and educational related visa services / TRV in Azerbaijan.
Thanks, Sam

I have TR. I need to call my wife and kid to azerbaijan. What is the procedure?

Hi,

I have read your message. First, you will have open a company in Azerbaijan and then apply the business visa. Once, you get the visa stamped from the embassy of Azerbaijan in a country you are residing, you can come to Azerbaijan and apply for the TRP. If you need more information, you may WhatsApp me on
(***).

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

For getting 1 Year TRP you have to open a business in Azerbaijan and apply to immigration.
If you need..
- Set up Business
- Taking TRP
- Opening company
- Invitation letter
- Multiple , Employment visa

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Any help for shia momneen spacaly sadat family .

Help in job or business in azarbijan .
I want to shift my family because there is 80 % shia people living.

please contact with me .**

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please give useful info instead of only your contact number. Thank you
Mohammad waseem wrote:

Hi sir
I have tourism vise
How can apply TR card plz give me details

Hi, Mohammad
If you are talking about investor temporary residency by AZN100,000 ($59,000) deposit (or property investment), the procedure is pretty simple and fast.
In my case, I just stayed 4 days in Baku for application procedure (bank account opening, health check, rent contract, application submission). TRP was issued 2-3 weeks after my application.
Tell me if you want to know the detail. My lawyer was pretty good.

AoA Mr Irfan ,hope you are in good health.
Sir i require some business information how to register a company in Azerbaijan whats the procedure That i can  start my business there i am coming tomorrows to Azerbaijan waiting for your valuable opinion.
Regards
Sherazsaleem

He reputable people here,
Am Hakeem from Abuja, nigeria.
Am planing to visit Baku by d end of summer this summer
Will it be easy for me to get TRP?
While enter d country by tourist visa

Salam irfan bhai... i am from Pakistan I want to settle in Azerbaijan with my kids and start some business can you help..
Thank you

Hi Imran
you have to take business visa for yourself and personal visa for family members .I recommend take 3 month . 1 month can not finish all process

Hi Nelson .
1- For Nigerian we not have visa how you plan to take visa ?
2- With Tourst visa can not apply for TRC also after arrive can not convert .

Thank you so much for reply irfan bhai... Ok then I apply business visa from Pakistan.
And irfan bhai businesses is good in baku. Right now I am living in mexico it's good place but problem us this that not good for kids...

Hi all,

I want to open a new company in Azerbaijan. Do you know any law firm who can help me with all necessary paper. you can inbox me then we can have whatsapp number

I plan to go there this summer, around Jun or Jul

Have a good day

Assalam o alaikum john raza,  I need trc in Azerbaijan baku,  I start a new business company in baku,  plz help and guide me

Hi,

I am staying already 9 month in Az and have Temporary Residence Permit. How I can get a Fiscal Residence Certification from Az authorities?

With best regards,
Jacek Gajewski

:)

Yes i need a trc as my wife is Azerbaijani we are officially married last year however our nikkah is in November so I'll come in November and i will contact you for my temporary residency my number is ****

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please send your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Aslamolaikum !

Can you assist me for business purpose whats should i do?i have planned to invest in Azerbaijan and settled my family there.assist me total how much do i need to invest for small business?

here is my whatsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Walekum salam brother are u in Baku if yes you can message me here to get residency permit u have to buy a appetment in Baku on your name atleast of 100,000 mannat or deposit 50,000 mannat in fixed deposit or invest 500,000 mannt in business but buying house is the best option of you can open a decent business like around 50,000 mannt and you can get residency permit

aslamualaikum
please you email me your number i will call you.
INSHA ALLAH I will help you