Close

Lavoro / trasferimento

Hi all I'm a Sicilian boy I graduated 15 years ago at Catania University of Medicine and Surgery I'm a physiotherapist and I want to move to Saudi Arabia, willing to take other work experience .... thanks to everyone

I am not sure if any one can help you here , the first thing you need to do is apply to jobs published online , mainly stating that you are an overseas candidate ( since mostly employers assume that candidates are inside KSA ) , then only if you have been granted a job , your employer can start the application for you to get your Visa

You can try Bayt dot come , or Linkedin , but again , you always need to make sure that your an overseas candidate

I am here for any other Questions

Concur, my opportunity to work here in Jeddah was found on Linkedin, after four years in KSA I still maintain an active, and updated account. The most import element of Linkedin is to maintain a solid “live” network. There are other sites out there that are actively searching for employees to work here in the region, as well as other parts of the world.

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia