I would love to meet up with expats in July and August 2017

Hi all,
I have lived in Guanajuato, Gto. for two years about 10 years ago, and try to visit every Summer for almost three months. I will be back June 21 this year, and I would love to meet up with expats in San Miguel, as I consider moving to San Miguel in about a year with my half Mexican daughter, when the big one leaves us to follow her own path.
Does any of you know of any event or maybe even just a breakfast or lunch for a chat? I will probably go to Quintanaroo from 20 July to 10 August, when my daughter stays with her father in Guanajuato, but the rest of the time I will go to San Miguel on a weekly basis.

I hope to hear from some of you. I am 46 years old, subtitler/translator and a mum. I am a traveler (as much as possible, which is not as much as I would like), and I am looking for friendships with women and men alike.

Best,
Lill

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on an english speaking forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lill,
My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a condo in San Miguel de Allende (In SMA Aug 3-16). We are really excited and looking forward to the adventure. We will not be moving to SMA for at least 3-4 years and have decided to rent our condo out until we move down full time. We would like to get together, grab some breakfast or lunch and talk more about San Miguel de Allende.

Cheers,
David Treviño

Hello! I am closing on a home with my husband in late August/early September. My husband and I plan to move to SMA permanently in 18-24 months. We have a 6 year old son who will with us. I would love to get to know the Expat community.

Sincerely,

Teresa

We have been here 10 years. I am Mexican, our daughter 12 and my husband is Canadian. I work with expats daily and happy to answer questions. You may also find my web site useful as 1000 people a day look at it.

welcome
Sonia Diaz